CAD, or “computer-aided design”, refers to software used to design, develop, and build plans, blueprints, models, etc.
Our CAD Engineers can help you design and develop 2D plans and 3D models, which are necessary for product engineering.
The industries we cover are mechanical, electrical, chemical, and others.
We are proficient in using such CAD applications as:
- Autodesk Inventor
- CATIA software
- CREO CAD software
- Siemens Solid Edge software
- SOLIDWORKS computer application
- NX Siemens software
CAD specialists can take the lead in planning, developing, and designing/manufacturing new devices, systems, and systems in electrical engineering and electronics.
Typically, we can provide help with large and multiple sub-projects.
We can help you with the following:
- Designing, developing and engineering prime quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools;
- Implementing CAD functionality and applications;
- Producing designs that meet all requirements;
- Checking products for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing;
- Maintaining compliance with company guidelines, safety, and quality procedures;
- Updating and maintaining product design files;
- Assisting in improving daily processes to ensure that the CAD systems meet customer requirements;
- Any other essential tasks that you might need a hand with!