For this article, the virtual assistants at Baltic Assist (balticassist.com) have decided to share with you a secret of how you can save 20 hours a week (or even more) by outsourcing and delegating your work to a qualified and experienced virtual assistant from anywhere around the world.
Besides, it is much easier, than it can look at the outset. Because by delegating the following tasks and activities, you not only can increase your personal productivity and efficiency, bring more revenue but most importantly, have more time to scale your business and achieve long-term professional goals. Of course, the real beauty of every hour that you save by outsourcing is that you can do whatever you please. Like focus on things and people of greater personal importance or even plan a vacation, that you haven’t had in years.
Therefore, if you have decided to experience the benefits of outsourcing, there are 3 important aspects your should have in mind:
- Hire a professional and knowledgeable virtual assistant that perfectly fits your needs and requirements;
- Put the right systems in place to assure a successful communication with your virtual assistant. (Read more: 8 Tips How To Successfully Communicate with Your VA);
- Effectively delegate your tasks and various business activities.
So once you have everything in the right places, here are 6 WAYS YOU CAN SAVE 20 HOURS A WEEK BY DELEGATING TASKS TO VA.
- Let your VA manage your e-mail and take care of customer service (5+ hours a week / 1 hour a day). There is no surprise, that as your business grows, so does the amount of e-mails you get every single day. The chances are, you spend more than an hour a day responding to the similar inquiries, questions or customer care issues. In this process, you not only lose a valuable time but also get distracted from the tasks and work, that helps you to make a substantial contribution to growing your business. However, you can easily delegate these responsibilities to an experienced virtual assistant, who will take care of customer service, respond to standard inquiries, send thank-you cards for your clients and will keep your inbox clean from spam. So when you check your inbox, you will see that priority e-mails, which you need to focus on asap.
- Let your VA manage your social media and help you with the marketing (5+ hours a week / 1 hour a day). We are sure you will agree with us on this one, as social media is another necessary, but a time-consuming activity that does not require the expertise you have. What is more, it is the easiest work your can outsource and delegate to your virtual assistant, who can quickly match your style, promote your business, products or services, and probably do it way faster than you could do. What is more, VA can help you to increase the followers on social media, schedule or even write your tweets, send invitations to the upcoming events, help you create e-mail marketing campaigns and prepare newsletters, as well as, create customer feedback form, advertise the particular project in the press, manage the information on your website or even make sure, that your website is SEO friendly.
- Let your VA do bookkeeping, process payments & handle the invoices (5+ hours a week / 1 hour a day). If you sell products or offer service in your business, then you definitely spend some time processing payments, invoicing your clients and costumers, and finally, doing a bookkeeping to keep everything organized. But a qualified and knowledgeable VA can take care of the spreadsheets, manage bank accounts operations, help you with salary calculations, prepare financial statements and management’s reports, take care of outgoing and incoming invoices, balance your books and provide end of month reports, as well as, respond to credit institutions and local tax authorities.
- Let your VA do writing for you and delegate the tasks that involve writing (2+ hours a week). To be honest, a virtual assistant can be an excellent marketer, who helps you to get your message out there by contributing to your blog posts, newsletters, tweets, articles or posts on social media. What is more, VA can proofread, edit and format the documents you have already prepared and make sure your website is SEO friendly. He/she can also, transcribe your records, notes, minutes and turn into well-structured documents, emails or anything else you have in mind – everything branded and written in style, that reflects your business.
- Let you VA do the administrative work for you (2+ hours a week). Have in mind that your VA can organize your calendar, schedule and arrange meetings with your clients, vendors, as well as, make a reservation at your favorite restaurant, book doctor or dentist appointments and arrange your travels. Besides, VA can plan and coordinate the upcoming events, send the invitations, make the telemarketing calls or simply update and enter new information in your database. Anyway, the list is endless, so you just need to let an experienced professional to do work for you when you keep your focus on long-term professional goals.
- Let your VA do research for you (1+ hours a week). Every time you are reading the latest industry news and upcoming events, investigate your competitors and vendors while looking for more efficient or cheaper way to produce products or services, you are actively researching. That means you are spending your valuable time on things, which can be easily delegated to VA. Besides, VA can help you to investigate the potential business opportunities or get in touch with new customers, as well as, update you about the changes and important news in the industry, research the certain niece or topic and, finally, compile market data and prepare the reports.
Baltic Assist is a reliable virtual assistance service provider to entrepreneurs, professionals, and SMEs. If you are interested in exploring the opportunity to try virtual assistance service, contact Baltic Assist and we will be happy to help.